… (and it’s cheap): How one woman radically simplified her life and how you can too
Print | eBook
„Happiness is always there. If it’s not, you’re allowing something to block you from seeing that it’s there.“
Takeaway – My notes and quotes from the book
- The work – spend cycle
- The whole world is my living room
- Buying more stuff to store stuff?
- Join project 333
- Don’t let the world speak for you
- You have reached perfection of design when you have nothing more to take away
- Increased happiness requires a shift in attention toward time
- Give yourself 30 days
- Income is not a strong predictor of happiness once our basic needs are met
3 reasons to read the book
- You want to escape the work – spend vicious circle.
- You need inspiration to start your own minimalism project.
- Find lot’s of interesting books and weblinks in the book.
Buy the book: Print | eBook